Here’s how it works. You call me. Or you email me. And we talk.
You tell me your situation and your goals, and I listen.
Then we make a plan and I help you get it done.
For Organizing Services . . .
We set up a 1 hour consultation where I visit your home or office, review what you’ve got going on and work with you to create a plan of action. You get lots of good information while I’m there and then we decide if we will work well together. I work in set blocks of time to most effectively help you achieve your goals. The initial consultation is $75 which is applied to your first organizing session.
Organizing a space can go very quickly, or take more time, depending on how much you have and how easily you make decisions. Throwing out junk mail is different that deciding what to do with Grandma’s photos. I work at your pace but make the time as efficient as possible, keeping your budget and your goals in mind at all times.
I’ve worked in home offices, kitchens & pantries, kids rooms, artist studios, media rooms, garages, garden sheds, laundry rooms, props rooms for a theatre company, school classrooms & headmaster offices, home school rooms, and more. And I’ve worked with many clients having ADD/ADHD or physical limitations, as well as hoarders. Most of my clients are smart people with busy lives, a lot of stuff, not enough time and who don’t know where to start or what it will look like when it is done. I do, and I can help.
Not sure if you can afford my help or are worried it will be overwhelming? You’d be amazed at what can be done in short blocks of time by focusing exclusively on you and your stuff.
Do any of these areas or situations in your home need help?
- Home Office
- Papers piled everywhere
- Keeping track of your calendar
- Kids rooms
- Utility rooms/laundry rooms
- Holiday decorations and collections
- Mud room
- Craft room
- Finding your stuff when you need it
I’ve done it all and more! This isn’t everything but these are common spaces and issues I deal with on a regular basis. I’ve got a full time assistant that makes the job go even faster making it more budget friendly for you, as well as a team I can pull in for larger jobs that include junk hauling, furniture moving, storage system installation, cleaning and more.
We work together to make it as easy and as quick as possible to achieve your goals. And if you aren’t sure what those goals are….I can help with that too.
For Staging Services . . .
1. A Staging Consult is one of the most effective DIY ways of getting your home ready for sale. I have the knowledge and skills to guide you on the right path. These consults take 2-3 hours and the amount of information you get is “amazing” in the words of several clients. I give you tips, techniques, demonstrations, contacts for people who can help get things done, answer questions, and more, all for $150.
2. Add on to a Staging Consult with hourly assistance. I help with de-cluttering, furniture and accessory arrangement, personal shopping and more. This is great for someone who can get most of the work done but needs help with either getting started or finishing touches. $75 per hour.
3. Quite often my clients either don’t have the time, inclination or know-how to get this done. They just want the house ready to show but want to be hands off. This is what I call Staging Project Management. I bring in my crew of subcontractors and turn your place around in no time. We can do everything from cleaning & painting to roofing & landscaping. I shop, de-clutter, accessorize and buy toilets if need be. Staying within your budget and time frame, I can get it done.
email: liz [at] afreshspace [dot] com