Who I Am
Whether you are moving in, moving out or staying put, a fresh space can make your life easier! Encompassing both home staging and organizing, staying focused on your goals is of utmost importance whether selling your house, creating a calm and functional home or office environment, or using what you already have in brand new ways.
My name is Liz Jenkins, and I am a Certified Professional Organizer and Accredited Home Stager, ready to help you make your life work for you the way you want to live.
Give me a call at 615-509-1933 and let the process begin!
Liz Jenkins, Professional Organizer.
I’m an organizing geek. You know, a place for everything and everything in it’s place. Plus I get really excited over gadgets like my label maker & scanner, and stuff like bins & manila file folders.
I make organizing fun. I know it is the bane of most people’s existence – but that’s why people like me are on this planet! I’m that outside eye, the voice that asks you if you really love that pair of shoes, and the one who says that it’s ok to let something go. When it comes to organizing, my main goal is to help you achieve yours.
Liz Jenkins, Home Stager
Want to sell your house? You’ve come to the right place! I’ve been not only staging homes professionally for over 8 years, but have bought & rehabbed homes for over 15 with a fantastic track record of getting homes sold – because they are ready for a client to move right in. Working with me is easy because I let you do as much or as little of the work as you want . . . and help you make your house shine in the marketplace.
And more, if you really want to know . . .
- Member since 2006 of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Certified Professional Organizer (CPO)
- NAPO Golden Circle Member (5+ years in the organizing business)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Founding member, past Programming Director, Vice President and 2013-14 President of NAPO Nashville
- PR & Marketing Board Member & Social Media Committee member for NAPO National
- NAPO National Conference Committee 2012-2014
- NAPO National Conference Chair 2015
A lot of people ask how I got into Professional Organizing and Home Staging. When I look back, I realize that most of what I’ve done has led up to this career. Each business I’ve owned or worked in, each charity to which I donate my time, each bit of effort to make the world a better place leads to being better at what I do, in that all of it enables me to understand my clients better and help them achieve their goals and dreams.
- Degrees in Psychology & Exceptional Education including Masters Level work in Learning Disabilities
- Teacher of Special Needs students for 9 years
- Retail Business Owner (2) and owner of home office/businesses (2)
- Board of Directors and long time volunteer of the Animal Refuge Center (a no-kill animal shelter)
- Long time animal rescuer & kitten foster parent, current dog foster mom for Middle Tennessee Golden Retriever Rescue
- Member of The Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County and the Harpeth River Watershed Association
- Backyard chicken owner & urban farm dweller
- Actively involved in community service for nearly 25 years in the areas of animal rescue, the arts and children
- Mother and wife, family manager, transportation expert, scheduler extraordinaire
- Cancer survivor
- Avid reader, adventurous home cook, crocheter, iPhone addict, NPR listener, gardener and manager of email
Areas of specialties include:
- home offices and small businesses
- working with children in their rooms & playrooms
- special needs children & adults including the autism spectrum, Pervasive Developmental Disorder and ADD/ADHD
- residential de-cluttering & home/life workflow
- home staging consultations and project management
- personal assistance for paper management, planning, time management and getting things done
I also have a stash of seemingly useless, inadvertently acquired information such as details of every Harry Potter character, how to disentangle Barbie hair from the vacuum, the ins and outs of chicken wrangling, the many uses of wine gone bad, what happens when you stand on the tail of a skateboard, the best way to hide a cat box from an inquiring dog, and more.
I love organizing, home staging and helping people figure out where they want to be . . . and setting them on the path to get there.
Nashville :: Franklin :: Brentwood :: Green Hills :: Spring Hill :: Thompson’s Station :: Murfreesboro :: Leipers Fork